Tuesday 27 May 2014

My First High Heels

"Shoes are the first adult machines we are given to master" Nicholas Baker.


These were the first shoes I bought my little niece... These mini Melissa shoes are adorable!

I was fourteen, when I first wore high heel shoes...

I was a bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding many years ago. I wore a pair of gold, strappy Misano heels with a beautiful peach gown. 

The heels would have been no more than three centimetres in height, but I thought I was the coolest chick ever!

I felt like a princess in a beautiful dress, make up and high heel shoes.


The first moment I slipped my feet into the heels... I felt like an adult. I felt confident, feminine and mature. I felt like I could conquer the world!


The feeling I get now when I step my feet into high heels, is much the same. I don't know what it is about high heel shoes, but they are a great introduction into adulthood. High heels are incredibly feminine, flattering and fun to wear!


As my sole obsession began to deepen and my wardrobe became overflowing with shoe boxes, I decided to rid of some of the shoes I would never wear again. Sadly these shoes did not make the cut. Instead I donated them, along with many other shoes, to charity. I hope someone out there loves these shoes as much as I did.


What were your first pair of high heel shoes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...