Thursday 24 January 2013

Shoe of the Week #5

My shoe of the week is 'Esther' by Siren.



I have to admit, this shoe was an impulse purchase. I was browsing the sale shoes when I stumbled upon this style. This style definitely caught my attention but it was the sale price that sold me. $49.95 for a pair of suede platform high heels... Who could say no?





Aside from the price, I like the colour of these shoes. They are a great colour for spring and summer. They look great with neutral outfits as a colour accent or as a contrast with other spring colours. 



The heel of the shoe is also very different. I own many chunky heeled shoes, but this is my first square based heel. The height of the heel is great. For me, the higher the better! The platform makes the style more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time.



The ankle strap is also very feminine, flirty and fun to wear! This style would be the perfect heel to wear for a Sunday afternoon with the girls!



I am definitely glad I bought this style. I practically saved money buying them!! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...